COVID-19 Release and Waiver of Liability
CHRIST FOR THE NATIONS (CFNI) wants to ensure all of our guests are safe while attending the VOICE OF HEALING CONFERENCE at the CFNI campus in Dallas, TX, September 15 through September 18, 2021. In consideration of participation in the foregoing, all those choosing to participate in person and onsite acknowledge and agree to the following:
Assumption of Risk
- I assume the risk that entering CFNI premises may expose me to or cause me to become infected by COVID-19. I further acknowledge that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, or death.
- I assert that I am in good health and that I have not experienced the following symptoms: fever, fatigue, difficulty in breathing, dry cough, loss of taste or smell, or any other symptoms relating to COVID-19 or any communicable disease within the last 14 days.
- I have not, nor has any member(s) of my household, tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- To my knowledge, I have not, nor has any member(s) of my household, been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- I agree to be responsible for my own personal safety and actions while on CFNI premises and to comply with all CFNI policies, guidelines, signage, and instructions regarding safety measures related to preventing the spread of COVID-19.
Waiver and Release
- With full knowledge of the risks involved, I hereby release and forever discharge CHRIST FOR THE NATIONS, INC. and each of its directors, officers, independent contractors, affiliates, employees, representatives, successors, and assigns (collectively the “CFNI Releasees”) from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever, either in law or in equity, which directly or indirectly arise now or in the future in connection with my presence on CFNI premises or while participating in CFNI activities during the global COVID-19 pandemic.
- I further understand and agree that this Release discharges the CFNI Releasees from any liability or claim that I may have against the CFNI Releasees with respect to bodily injury, illness, death, property damage, or any other harm that may result from my presence on CFNI premises or my participation in CFNI activities, including harm caused by the negligence of CFNI, during the global COVID-19 pandemic.
- In consideration of and for the right to enter CFNI premises to attend the Voice of Healing Conference, I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the CFNI Releasees, from and against any and all costs, expenses, damages, actions, causes of action, liabilities, demands, or claims of any kind or nature, either in law or in equity, which arise now or in the future in connection with my presence on CFNI premises or my participation in CFNI activities during the global COVID-19 pandemic.
For further questions you can reach out to us through the channels below: